IMPACT Exhibition Organizer
Building the future of healthcare with medical technology at Medical Devices ASEAN 2019
MDA 2019 is graced by Dr. Opart Karnkawinpong, Director General, Department of Medical Sciences, Ministry of Public Health; and Mr. Aditad Vasinonta, Deputy Director General, The Office of Industrial Economics Ministry of Industry. They hosted the opening ceremony, along with addresses from Mr. Winit Ritchim, Chairman, Medical and Health Device Manufacturers Industry Club; Pharmacist Preecha Bhandtivej, President Thai Medical Device Technology; and Ms. Kanokporn Damrongkul, Director of Exhibition Department, Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau.
Dr. Opart Karnkawinpong said, “MDA 2019 is a dedicated platform for medical and technology and is one of the channels that support the development of the medical industry. It provides the platform for knowledge and innovation, so as to raise the local medical industry to match international standards.”
“MDA 2019 is a crucial push, to compliment the government’s ‘New S-Curve’ strategy – to develop Thailand into ASEAN’s medical hub and to expand Thailand’s already strong medical industry into one that is comprehensive. A comprehensive medical industry in Thailand, consists 3 parts – modern service; medical devices research and production; and pharmaceutical research and production,” said Mr. Aditad Vasinonta.
Ms. Kanokporn Damrongkul said, “TCEB is pleased to support MDA for the second year, which is aligned with the bureau’s policy in supporting business events involved in the S-Curve industries designated by Thailand 4.0 policy. TCEB uses conferences and trade shows as a marketing tool to drive the S-Curve industries. Supporting MDA affirms the position of Thailand as ASEAN’s medical hub, where innovation and high technology are promoted and utilized in accordance with Thailand 4.0 policy. TCEB, as a government agency, by partnering MDA, is driving to improve the country’s development.”
Highlight activities at Medical Devices ASEAN 2019
- Emergency Scenario – An emergency resuscitation demonstration of the Ambulance Operation Center (AOC) technology and Command Control Center (CCC) , which uses communication technology to reduce the process and increase efficiency between patients and medical staff and that between emergency medicine staff and the control center.
- Innovation Display – features medical technology and medical device innovations aimed at increasing the effectiveness of treatments.
- Smart Healthcare Pavilion – Changhua Christian Hospital, a leading medical facility in Taiwan, will feature its Smart Hospital and Smart healthcare Solutions including the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR).
- 1-on-1 Meeting (Business Matching) – A business matching program that provides top-level local and regional buyers and the opportunity to meet with the exhibitors of their choice for focused one-to-one appointments.
- Academic Conference – A multidisciplinary education program designed to enhance skills, productivity, quality – for sustainable care.
- Consultancy Clinic – Government agencies representatives will be available to dispense advice to industry practitioners.
- Business & Industry Knowledge Forum – Latest medical information, healthcare trends, innovation and technology will be shared by local and international medical professionals, in this free-to-attend forum.
New partnership for 2019 – ‘Medlab Asia & Asia Health’ to launch next year
Mr. Sajid Huseni, Assistant Director of Trade Exhibition, IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd. (“IMPACT”), revealed “We are pleased to announce the joint venture between Informa Markets (“Informa”) and IMPACT – bringing you the collaboration of MDA and Medlab Asia & Asia Health. The strong synergy between Medlab Asia & Asia Health and MDA, coupled with IMPACT’s local expertise and Informa Markets’ international standing in the medical industry, will drive the event to become a catalyst for regional healthcare and laboratory industries enabling us to contribute to the government’s efforts in reaching their policy goals.”
For more information, please visit www.medicaldevicesasean.com